Thursday, April 12, 2007

My first love letter

This letter i wrote but i havn't given it to that special one for whom i have written.... Kya kare.. Utna himmat to he nahi..


Hi,
For the first time in my life I m trying to write a letter of my feelings & emotions to whom I like d most after my parents & brother.
Really I m wondering how I'll put my feelings. The day when I fail to see u once, that night is very tough 4 me to pass. The day I spoke to u for only 1 min. I think abt that minute & whole night passes easily. I m finding myself uncomfortable erasing ur sms or mail.
I always wait for ur one sms & mail. I always tell myself that u r a good friend 4 me but u r more than a friend for me. I like to see ur pics always. I don't know how to write in a lovely manner to impress someone. I love u this is only thing I want to say. But I m not expecting anything in return. Bcoz I know u might be expecting someone who is more smart, handsome & established in his life. I can say u one thing that u may get a good boy friend but for sure U'll never get a better life partner than me. I don't know if u like me or not lets say love me or not your acceptance of course please me a lot, ur rejection wont affect me much as my love towards u will remain unaltered .If u like someone else no probs,I'll not disturb u as I want u to live happily it hardly matters I m there or not.

This is my misfortune that I m not able to make u understand abt my feelings. Whenever I close my eyes ur face comes into my mind.
I love u bcoz as I think u r the only one who can understand my feelings & take care of me. Let me understand you. I love u bcoz u r the only one who can play my life smoothly &u r the only one who can understand this letter.Don't be so confused. U may love me or not, but I would like to see u as my best friend for ever. We will stay as good friends forever. I told u all this so that in future
I don't want to repent why I have not told u abt my feelings.
Anyways...
Love u ever....your bad friend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its beautiful really with emotions flowing from an open heart....

Anyway who is that dream girl Arvind due to whom u met an accident while driving as u were in deep thoughts abt her......

Mugdha said...

Hey its very beautifully written by u....

Just tell ur dream girl about it...